Jokers harming Wilco – shouldn’t we change that?
There are problems with Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody:
- He is making his deputies miserable.
- He is using taxpayer funds to benefit himself.
- He is risking the lives of his deputies.
- His policies have directly resulted in unnecessary force against civilians.
- He has put 200+ deputies and their families at economic risk.
- He has reduced the security of Williamson County.
- He has negatively affected the image of Williamson County Sheriff’s Office and Williamson County
- 2019-03-12 – Chody’s commander Deaton told 20 deputies of a LiveTV producer “to fuck her before she is not around”
- 2019-05-05 – SWAT engaged a civilian who was driving without a front license plate
- 2019-05-12 – Deputy Jarod Dalton tweets that he has “made some good tv for the bossman”
- 2019-05-16 – SWAT raided the Shirley family home where one of Chody’s men held a gun to the head of a 10 month old child. The SWAT raid was intentionally set-up by command ordering court bailiffs NOT to arrest the unarmed suspect earlier in the day whilst at court. Chody thinks no one cares about a black family like the Shirleys. DO WE CARE? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE SHIRLEYS?
- 2019-06-07 – We learned that Chody and his command staff were in violation of state LEO training requirements. We later learned Chody took 30 hours of training to catch up. YAY CHODY!!! It only took him 24 hours. 24 hours to do 30 hours of training. This cheating is a legal reason for which Chody must be removed from office.
- 2019-06-14 – Deputies unnecessarily viciously beat citizen Ramsey Mitchell for LiveTV
- 2019-08-01 – An article about Chody goes national detailing his refusal to deal with the obscene Deaton Elf on the Shelf posts.
- 2019-09-11 – Chody fires Detective Heather Vargas, because he suspects that she knows and won’t tell him the identity of an online Chody critic, Buddy Falcon.
- 2019-09-12 – Chody is guest speaker at an event to honor veterans and first responders. All critics of Chody’s were falsely told the event was full and turned away.
- Chody fired Deputy Brian Johns after Johns presented a criminal case to County Attorney Dee Hobbs regarding Chody using county funds to maintain Chody’s sports utility vehicle.
- Chody fired a whole group of K9 officers for having participated in a conversation via personal text messages which spoke negatively of Chody.
- Chody used county funds to purchase 300 “challenge coins”. He is giving those coins away via his personal / political / campaign accounts.
- While LiveTV was filming, he left vast swaths of Williamson County uncovered.
- While claiming to be searching for the killer of Rachel Cooke, Chody had Deputy Deaton working for him – a man who Chody knew was obsessed about kidnapping, raping, and murdering young women.
- Deputies / Command staff hired by Chody have been involved in Bankruptcy fraud, drunk driving, and revenge porn.
We think that change needs to occur.